What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide on how to keep your balls and have a fulfilling love life in today’s cutthroat dating world
- How any man can establish dominance and authority in a relationship almost overnight. (Even if you’ve spent the last several years giving in to her every estrogen-laced whim!)
- The single best time to ignore a woman you meet online that you like if you want her to like you, think about you and chase you. (Instead of you chasing and pining for her.)
- Why you should never ask a woman you want out on a “date.” (And the one thing you should do instead to ramp up her attraction for you through the roof). Page 23
- A simple, 10 second “adjustment” to make to your main dating site picture every 30 days that gets you the maximum amount of women looking at your profile.
- The ONLY 3 things you need to make women attracted to you. (And nope — they have nothing to do with looks, money or being a smooth talker. See page 9.)
- How to “flip the script” and get women competing for YOUR time, attention and affection. (Instead of you competing with other men for theirs.) Page 27
- The one word you must NEVER say to your woman. (At least, if you want to keep her happy, eager to please you and anxious to obey your every command.)
- Why women don’t really want a “white knight” who puts them on a pedestal and worships the ground they walk on. (And what they really want instead!)
- How to make your pictures look attractive even if you’re ugly. (And without using Photoshop or “fooling” women in any way, shape or form.)
- A little-known way to use olive oil to “lube up” your sex drive. (Including which exact kind of olive oil to take, and how to take it.)
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Date ‘em Like You Hate ‘em scores 74.37/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.datelikeyouhate.com/dating/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is USD19.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: datelikeyouhate.com you’ll also be taken through to datelikeyouhate.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)